Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oh, Agnes...

Well apparently I've fallen off the cupcake bandwagon. That's not completely true - I partially volunteered my seat on the wagon during my travel break and haven't desired to ask for it back. The truth is, Agnes Cupcakes, as good as they are, are extremely expensive and what do I not have a lot of right now? Money. So for the next few weeks I won't be posting as many cupcake blogs as you're used to. I do have a few flavors I tested out before I left for my trip that I never posted on here so you'll get to see those, but then I'm afraid it might be just my boring life again!

Another reason I have gone "cold cupcake" as you could say is that I have been trying to eat healthy things as the days become more dark and depressing here in Denmark, and cupcakes are not healthy - not even the (gasp!) fruit flavored ones. You have no idea how easy it is to see the stormy sky and lack of sunshine and walk straight to 7-11 to take advantage of the two for ten kroner croissant deal going on right now. And Agnes? Located conveniently on my bike ride home. So yes, I went "cold cupcake" and haven't had once since October.

I just wanted to let you all know I haven't been slacking, I've been purposely avoiding! I also just found out Agnes is expanding to 55 locations throughout Europe! And then hopefully the US!? I'm sure it will hop the pond eventually. So stay tuned for a few more, the flavors I have left to chose from are pretty interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment