Sunday, November 20, 2011

So Limited They're Already Gone!


Halloween was what, three... four weeks ago!? The travel break makes everything smush together, so all I remember is that I tasted this cupcake flavor before I left for my trip, and forgot to post it before Halloween. As the limited edition pumpkin spice flavor, I do have to say sorry for all you readers in Copenhagen who could have tried it before November. But as it's already gone, I'll do a simple review and keep you from your misery.



First, it was like Halloween explosion: orange frosting, orange cake and a black fondant star on top. Fabulous! The pumpkin was perfect, tons of flavor but not overpowered by the cinnamon spice. There were also raisins in the cake. I was surprised but in a good way - they broke up the typical cake-frosting texture. The cream cheese frosting was sweet and balanced the cupcake so well. And as always, there was enough frosting for every bite. I wish I could have eaten another, but that's just crazy talk! I really do enjoy the fruit and spice flavors at Agnes (apple and carrot are regulars on the menu) and this did not disappoint. And as far as I know the orange frosting didn't tint my mouth! Doesn't it look good?



It was so good, even it falling over didn't kill it for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment