Sunday, November 20, 2011

Plain Jane.

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to say hello and tell you to enjoy this little piece from my archives! I meant to post this in early November and simply forgot. I hope you enjoy! - Devon


You might have wondered at this point, "why doesn't Agnes have vanilla flavors?!" Well to answer your question, they do. Remember milk chocolate? That was a vanilla cake with chocolate chips and a chocolate core. But for you people who don't like chocolate (personally I don't understand you, but anyway) I have the Agnes Vanilla: tahitian bourbon vanilla cupcake with cream cheese frosting infused with vanilla beans. Can't get more vanilla than that!


I'm not a huge fan of plain cupcakes, I like there to be something extra like sprinkles or shavings or... chocolate at least. But knowing not everyone is a chocoholic (mental note for you: never go to Belgium) I decided to test this one out. And it was surprisingly good. Not my favorite, but you could have guessed that. I ate it the day I packed for my travel break, and it had the quantity of sugar I needed to get through the night. Definitely very vanilla, I can't argue with that. I'd say this is a safe choice for the less adventurous cupcake lovers out there. Good for kids too, not that strong!


Sorry for the short post - it was a while ago and the vanilla didn't really stick with my memory! I do remember being pleasantly surprised by the taste though.

No comments:

Post a Comment