Sunday, December 18, 2011

5,000 VIEWS!



Wow. Thank you all so much. I never thought I'd see a thousand, let alone FIVE thousand view on my blog! I remember when I was around 1,500 views I was hoping to hit two thousand, maybe three by the end of the semester. Now I'm heading home with more than five thousand views on my blog.

I just want to thank you all so very much. I started this blog as a way for me to remember my time in Denmark, and also to create an outlet for my thoughts and experiences. I don't ever edit my blogs, they are simply my train of thought. To see so many people enjoy and understand my long posts is incredible, sometimes I even loose my place! I hope you have learned things this fall and seen things you'd never even heard of. I know I have. I am entirely grateful and just can't thank you enough.

I leave Copenhagen in two days - on Monday. I have mixed feelings about leaving, but know it is time. Before I leave I promise to post the rest of my touristy adventures and conclude on my time here in Denmark. Thank you so much, and stay tuned!

Sending you my love!
- Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment