Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Stop: Budapest!


Yep, I'm here in Budapest, Hungary! This is the first destination on my two week break and so far I am loving it. Ok I've only been here for about ten hours, but it has been fabulous. My friend Amanda is here with me and we saw so much today!

St. Stephen's Basilica

But I'm really tired. Like so tired my hands hurt writing this right now. So tired I could feel the caffeine from my cappuccino wearing off because I was too tired to focus my eyes on the beautiful buildings. And this would be because last night in Copenhagen there was Sensation White. I didn't go to Sensation, but my roommate did. And my roommate's two friends who slept in our room did. Sensation is basically an eight hour techno dance party where everyone has to wear white and you just dance all night long. Not my scene, but almost everyone I know went. So anyway, by the time I was done packing it was about 12:45am, and they came back at 3am, and after that I couldn't sleep. So I didn't. I then had an 8am flight to Budapest, on which I didn't sleep. And then once we got here, Amanda and I searched for lunch and then went sightseeing, only getting back to the hostel a few minutes ago. I am so tired. I almost feel jet lagged, but obviously we didn't fly that far.

 At the top of St. Stephens!

So I am sorry I'm so tired and can't write more, but I wanted to update you on where I am! Today we saw St. Stephen's Basilica, Heroes Square, Castle Hill and went souvenir shopping! We leave in about 40 hours so we're packing everything in! I will write more soon, that's what's up now! Also, our hostel is nice and clean, which makes everything better. More tomorrow!

Heroes Square

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment