Saturday, October 15, 2011

So Close...

...yet so far away! Here I am in Sweden, in the fabulous city of Stockholm, when it dawns on me that my lovely home state of Maine has a sister city to where I am right now. Maine likes to take names from cities people like and name towns after them to make the state seem more fabulous. Among Norway, Poland and China, there is also a Stockholm! Located in the northern part of my fabulous state, Stockholm appears to be quite a fabulous place, even if it is nothing like the city I am in tonight.

Tomorrow my sister, mom and I are planning to head out into the city and explore the historical sites, and end our evening at Icebar. It should be an interesting experience. But more on that after it happens! For tonight I will leave you with the Wikipedia page for Stockholm, Maine. Enjoy!



- Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment